Information for Subscription Agencies
The UW Press Journals Division offers a discount to recognized subscription agencies. Please click here for a complete listing of rates and terms. For additional information, please contact Customer Service.
Online access to content
The University of Wisconsin Press is pleased to announce that as of December 2007 online access to our journal content is available through our HighWire Press portal. A current electronic subscription includes features and functionality subscribers desire and allows access to more than five years of journal content.
Online access through the HighWire platform has significant benefits:
- • Advanced search and retrieval system
- • Free trial access (limited time)
- • Inter-Article automatic linking
- • Current contents alert system
- • Exports to bibliographic citation managers
- • Individual and Institutional access controls
- • Editorial usage reports
- • Library administration tools
- • Dynamic advertising
- • Library alerts for pending and subscription expiration
- • Email article information to a friend (usually abstract or link)
- • Most read papers list
- • Most-cited papers list
- • Cross-journal searching
- • Outbound links to citing articles
- • Inbound toll-free links from citing articles
The University of Wisconsin Press is committed to the preservation of electronic content and is pleased to participate in the Stanford-based LOCKSS program (Lots of Copies Keeps Stuff Safe).